Our philosophy and values
“Efficiency and transparency combined with respect, ambition and performance: these are the pillars of our philosophy. We are aware of the importance of the human factor in our business, and we work together, in all circumstances, with respect for each other. For us, the world of construction is an environment where human relations still occupy an essential place, a world where the machine and the digital, although increasingly present because of our demands and our needs for comfort are not yet decisive. Fortunately, this world still requires the unifying action and involvement of all the men and women in this value chain, which is essential to creation.”
Rodolphe SEYNAT, Founder and CEO of the LYRIS group
Our experience in the design and construction of commercial property is a guarantee of efficiency, responsiveness and professionalism for our clients. We believe in “constructive collaboration”, one of the keys to our success.
Whether it is a question of quality, price or deadline, LYRIS makes it a point of honor to conduct operations in a demanding manner and in compliance with the conditions defined with its clients.
Our sense of responsibility leads us to guarantee, at all times, the safety and protection of the various actors involved in the work sites.
LYRIS works at all times to place respect for its interlocutors at the heart of its concerns, whatever their place in the organization, the best guarantee of an excellent understanding of the issues and the involvement of each person.
Our CSR and sustainable development policy
As part of a continuous improvement process, LYRIS has implemented a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategy to help build a more sustainable future.
Within LYRIS, exchange and sharing moments are regularly organized in order to reinforce cohesion and the integration of CSR in its practices.
LYRIS encourages its partners to develop a CSR policy, with the aim of building a lasting legacy for the future. A CSR charter is currently being drafted and will be part of the market in the near future.
LYRIS is working to optimize its information systems, in particular by accelerating dematerialization and reducing the consumption of raw materials by using recycled paper.
The company is committed to equity and diversity. In a traditionally masculine world, there are as many women as men at LYRIS with a variety of characters and skills.
The fight against corruption within LYRIS is based on a zero tolerance policy.
LYRIS promotes local employment and favors short circuits.
LYRIS trains young people through apprenticeship contracts.
Targets for 2025
80% of suppliers integrating CSR criteria
an annual commitment to associations
LYRIS has a number of guidelines in place regarding waste management, pollution, health and safety on site.
Waste management on our construction sites
- Establishment of a waste management area with specifics dumpsters for inert industrial waste (IIW), common industrial waste (CIW) and special industrial waste (SIW).
- Follow-up of the evacuation and replacement of the containers in order to avoid any interruption of sorting during the works.
- Treatment of waste according to its nature in authorized and specialized landfills in the vicinity.
- Continuous awareness-raising of all companies working on the site at group level.
Site safety policy
- Surveillance & guarding contract with the implementation of :
- a prevention and security officer with rounds and reports;
- a CCTV surveillance system.
- Establishment of a logbook to record the entry and exit of companies
- Timelapse cameras that continuously capture 6K photographs of construction sites
- Development of a digital recognition solution for workers, in order to geolocate them on the site
Managing nuisance on our sites
- Noise pollution
- Anticipation of traffic and deliveries
- Adjustment of time slots for noisy tasks
- Communication with local residents
- Reducing the speed of lorries in the vicinity of the construction site
- Installation of tarps on dumpsters
- Prohibition of unnecessary running of engines of trucks and construction equipment
- No burning of materials on site
- Supply of protective equipment and monitoring of compliance with social distancing rules on construction sites
- Implementation of telework within the agency and according to individual needs